Retired Baptist Ministers Housing Organisation

Changes in Circumstance

Statement of Income Form

Should your financial circumstances change at all during your tenancy, (for example, if you lose or start receiving an income or you receive an inheritance) you must tell us about this immediately.  You can do this by contacting us directly or completing our statement of income form.

RBMHO Statement of Income

Guidance Notes

If you wish to change the bank account that your rent is collected from please complete a new direct debit instruction.

Direct Debit Instruction






Powered by Church Edit